Wheatgrass Juice Health Benefits
Wheatgrass juice is loaded with nutrition—no wonders every person who is inclined towards health and fitness has started understanding its importance and has started consuming it.
The demand for health supplements has increased manifolds in the modern era of today and so is the demand for Wheatgrass and its supplements.
What’s better than consuming this healthy potion in its purest form?
Yes, my friends, I am talking about freshly extracted Wheatgrass juice!
There are numerous health benefits of Wheatgrass Juice. One ounce of wheatgrass juice has over 103 different vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy.
28 Magnificent Health benefits of wheatgrass juice
- Wheatgrass Juice provides all the essential Vitamins, Minerals to our body with the added advantage of Amino Acids, and enzymes. This makes Wheatgrass a complete health supplement in itself and that too purely organic and the best substitute for synthetic supplements.
- Wheatgrass juice is the richest source of living Chlorophyll that is capable of maintaining optimal body and organs functionality including Cardiovascular Wellness.
- This is one juice Cancer cells cannot digest as its highly oxygenated. Wheatgrass Juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll which has blood oxygenating ability; Cancer cannot thrive in a high oxygen environment and hence consuming Wheatgrass juice may help us to prevent and fight Cancer. A study suggests that Wheatgrass possesses anti-tumor properties.
- Wheatgrass juice can be an immune booster for patients undergoing cancer treatment and can protect from adverse side effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation therapy. A research revealed Wheatgrass juice to Improve Hematological Toxicity Related to Chemo in Cancer Patients.
- Wheatgrass juice prevents bone marrow toxicity from chemotherapy without withdrawing the effects of the chemotherapy, a study suggests.
- Wheatgrass Juice helps to get rid of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis. It also has the ability to heal wounds faster by regeneration of new cells at a faster pace. It is effective for pimples – acne prone skin and removes scars. You can even apply Wheatgrass juice
- Wheatgrass is rich in selenium and supports the optimal functioning of Thyroid and Adrenal Glands which further facilitates in controlling weight and fighting conditions like hypo-hyperthyroidism.
- Wheatgrass juice makes the digestive system stronger and aids digestion due to the presence of healthy active enzymes and alkaline properties. It is a boon for those suffering from digestive disorders like IBD, ulcerative colitis and Acid reflux.
- Wheatgrass juice stimulates blood circulation by creating an originated environment in the body and flushes toxins from the blood. In a study involving patients with thalassemia, researchers found that 100 milliliters of wheatgrass juice lowered blood transfusion requirements. It aids in removal of heavy metals from the body and is great for blood disorders of all kinds
- Wheatgrass Juice is a great energy and immune booster. It has the ability to increases red blood cell count and delivering more oxygen to the blood, cells, and tissues and fights debility and fatigue and make one experience overall well-being.
- Wheatgrass Juice has great detoxifying properties and boosts liver function and revitalizes it by protecting it from oxidative stress and cleanses it by purging all the toxins from the body.
- Wheatgrass also helps prevent iron deficiency. The B vitamins in wheatgrass can help you overcome anxiety and depression.
- Wheatgrass juice can maintain a healthy lipid profile and benefit those with cholesterol and atherosclerosis by lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) and boosting HDL (good cholesterol).
- Wheatgrass juice possesses strong antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It is great for maintaining oral hygiene and helps to get relief from disorders related to teeth and mouth if consumed and used as a mouthwash it helps in eliminating bad breath, prevents tooth decay and fights cavities.
- The high alkaline properties of wheatgrass make it a potent remedy for disorders related to joints and bones due to its anti-inflammatory action and is a wonderful supplement for those suffering from acidosis, arthritis, osteoarthritis and even osteoporosis.
- If you dream of lustrous and healthy hair – Wheatgrass juice is the right choice for you as its cleansing and regenerative properties remove dead cells from your scalp and promote hair growth. You can also apply this magical liquid sunshine on your hair and wash t after an hour for best results.
- It contains 17 amino acids. This indicates that wheatgrass juice is a protein-rich food supplement. Protein helps to build muscle tissues, repairs cell, and clots blood.
- Wheatgrass is alkaline in nature and balances the body’s pH levels reducing the acidity in the blood and restoring its alkalinity.
- The nutrients available in Wheatgrass juice including vitamin A and C protects us from age-related macular degeneration.
- Wheatgrass juice is very nutritious and highly alkaline, which helps neutralize the acidity in the blood caused by the alcohol intake and can bring you fast relief from a hangover by supplying all the lost nutrients to the body.
- The chlorophyll content of Wheatgrass arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria in the body.
- Being a natural source of Vitamin K2 Wheatgrass juice boosts the calcium metabolism and strengthens our bones.
- Wheatgrass juice protects the lungs and blood from water and toxic effects of air pollution, toxins, cigarette smoke and heavy metals.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for getting relief from constipation and regularizes them due to its high magnesium content.
- To get substantial relief from Bronchitis and Sore throat consume wheatgrass mixed in lukewarm water and also gargle with it.
- Wheatgrass contains a high amount of dietary fiber, which can significantly lower risk of developing coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity. Thus, Wheatgrass juice also promoted weight loss.
- Wheatgrass can also help reduce blood pressure by dilating blood vessels and enhancing capillaries in the body.
It is recommended to consume Wheatgrass juice empty stomach for best results but you can also take it with breakfast. Always start slowly when introducing wheatgrass juice in your diet. Begin with one ounce (28 ml) a day and you can gradually increase it to two ounces.